We are less than two weeks away from Christmas and if you have stepped out into a mall then you know everyone has one thing on their mind, getting those gifts under the tree! Here are some budget friendly gift ideas to help you with that last minute shopping.
The temperature is finally beginning to drop here in Dallas and there really is no better place to enjoy this chilly weather than at Highland Park, one of the first shopping centers in the United States . It doesn’t get any more Christmas-y than strolling through the shopping center with the thousands of lights twinkling above, not to mention the window displays are also always nice to look at!
Another month has flown by and we are now into December, my favorite time of year! I love all the family and friend get togethers, the way everyone is in such a giving mood, dressing up for New Years Eve, and not to mention I love going out there and buying gifts.
1. One Christmas tradition I love, sending out Christmas Cards. How cute are these Kate Spade Dachsund Holiday Cards.
2. I like to put my tree up the day of Thanksgiving so that for dinner that night the mood is very festive. If you haven’t put it up yet, it’s time to get started! (Waterford Crystal Christmas Ornament)
3. What’s better than snuggling up with a cup of (spiked) hot chocolate and watching all our favorite holiday movies.
4. The day we have been waiting for, Christmas Day! My family and I celebrate on the 24th and open our presents that night.
5. The time to shine is now. Add a little sparkle to your wardrobe as you head out to those holiday parties! (Aidan Mattox Sequin Dress)
6. Happy New Year!
Now that we are into the Holiday season it’s time to start making those gift shopping lists. One of my favorite things about this time is getting together with family and friends for some fun dinner parties. So that brings me to my first list of holiday gift ideas, for the hostess. Besides a great bottle of champagne, wine, or scotch food is always the next best thing, you can’t go wrong with some gourmet chocolates. Here are a couple other ideas for the home, and for her.